The decision to sell your home is not one that you’ve taken lightly and your choice of Realtor is important as well. There are lot of factors that are important to get your home sold quickly and for a good price. I have the expertise, experience and knowledge that can make a difference.
Advantages of Becoming My Client
My Approach to Selling Your Home
The first step to selling your home is “The Home Evaluation”. I follow a two step approach to home evaluations that involves first meeting with you in your home. Once I’ve taken detailed notes about your property I can start a more comprehensive evaluation that takes into consideration all of the variables that contribute to the most accurate valuation for your home. On my second visit, I review with you, my report on your home and explain in detail how I’ve determined a valuation range for your property. I’m not just trying to get your listing to add to my inventory. My job is to get your home sold quickly for the best possible price and this is a job that I take seriously.
- Each property requires a tailored marketing strategy and I present to each client my recommendations (in detail) for marketing the property, during our second meeting. I use a combination of traditional and modern marketing tactics to get your home sold.
- I have personally vetted and work with a number of qualified home staging professionals, contractors, professional photographers, cleaners, landscapers and other professionals that can help to get your home ready to sell. These professionals hold themselves to the same high standards in their respective industries, as I do in mine.
- I communicate with my sellers on a weekly basis, providing information about the ever changing market and I provide showing feedback on an ongoing basis. I am also available to my clients on many different platforms; by cell, direct toll free, text, email, skype, facebook, live via my website, my office, and most importantly….in person.
- I’m a fierce negotiator and I work hard for my clients to get them the best possible price, terms and conditions on the purchase agreement for their property.
- Each year, I meet other real estate professionals from other cities and towns across Canada. I can introduce you to other quality real estate professionals in the area where you’re relocating to.
- There is no substitute for good advice, reliability and honesty and these three qualities are the cornerstones of my approach to client relations.